Snæfellsnes Peninsula Tour
Arnarstapi, which is a small fishing village will be the first stop on our jouney. It is a very typical and traditional Icelandic village and has a beautiful little harbor with small fishing vessels. Arnarstapi will give you an insight into what everyday life is like in Iceland´s rural areas.
These are just a few of the places you will see on this journey around the Snæfellsnes peninsula.
- Pick-up from your hotel in the capital area
- Experienced and professional guides
- Lunch is not included but can be bought at stops along the way
- We recommend wearing good footwear and warm clothing
- Small snacks or water bottle. There will be opportunity to buy food along the way.
- National Park
- Miniature Iceland
Read Our Blog
Read up on useful information before your trip to Iceland
Visiting Iceland on a Budget?
South Iceland offers a rich amalgamation of attractive locations to visit as it has a reputation of being home to the most exotic natural wonders in Iceland. The area offers a splendid blend of glaciers, geysers, volcanoes, waterfalls, hot springs anRead More...
Top 5 Icelandic Winter Attractions in 2017
Iceland. This small arctic-like island country conjures up images of ice, snow, cold temperatures and of course Bjork. World renowned for its breathtaking winter views most travelers head to this destination just for that. If you’re a nature loverRead More...